Thursday 2 January 2014

The Start of All

Okay, this is my very first blog. 

Ever since I start growing up with some people in high school, in which they considered me as the dirt bag and that only they are capable of doing anything, I actually wanted to show to them that I will be someone, someday, sometime later. I was out of all negative issues other than the incident which happened during my Form 4, well it will be better if  I just skip on that, for my whole life. That incident was just too horrible to think off. So lets just cut that out. However, I made friends in a circle mixture of attitudes and behaviour. We're holy during day, wild during night. We are half-vegetarians. :) 

Anyway,you may wanna know who am I and what is my life about. Well, my name is "Silent Killer" and I just turned 21, two months ago. I enrolled myself in some degree program of what I believe can make me be someone in near future, Chemical Engineering in some university that is not so famous anyway. That's a very little brief introduction.

I completed my very first Co-Op with one of the famous oil & gas service company. This internship really made me to change into something else. During 2013, officially after the eighth month, August, I learnt a lot of things and gained new experience. I do feel I can be a better person and beat the society look previously they had on me. And yes, now I started dating someone. It took me 3 years to think and come up with this decision. Well, I'm just going with the flow, I mean anything can happen at anytime. I was serious as well with my previous relationship, which I thought will be my life. But nah, that just didn't happen.

I realised I feel like a new person recently, special thanks to my best friends and my parents of course, for giving me the key of freedom at the age of 21. Yes, I see my friends started to party even later than the curved time. All this started after my birthday and I'm happy about it.

Well, since new year started, I came up with a few new resolutions, aims and mindsets.


  1.  Study hard, work hard, party HARDER!
  2. Get a good CGPA to do my next internship with Nestle.
  3. Getting a new phone, of course it could be Samsung or Sony, but just a new one.My Nokia just look bad now, I wished I took better care on it. :(
  4. Building muscles,oh, lean muscles actually. Yeah, I wanna be model, man! HAHA
  5. Change the look of my room. I wanna get it Americanized or Britianized. LOL
  6. Earn more pocket money, but not in the idea of going for part time job. The moment you see money, your education may go to drain sometime. I mentioned "SOMETIME".
  7. New laptop, yes. Brother spoilt the gift from my mum. Thanks, Anya.Thanks. :3
  8. Going out more with friends. There's plenty of things need to be explored. My another friend is turning to 22 years in a few days time.
  9. Answer for a question is just a simple yes or no.
  10. Stop caring on what people say about me. I mean these rights fall for my family and close friends. The others are never feeding me any.


Well, that's it about the new year resolution. Will be writing again, anyway. There's plenty of thing I would like to share,as my diary will I burn every end of the year. Later then! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment