Tuesday 7 January 2014

Rough Time

Well, as of 8th January 2013, life isn't that good at all. Yes, I came across so many issues to deal with in just 8 days time.

Sleeping is my favorite hobby, to be real. But I find it hard to sleep early nowadays. As school just started, I always pinned in my mind to sleep earlier. However, somehow, I fall asleep after 3 am. Till then, just roll on the bed trying different posture each time.

Back to uni, I skipped my very first day, as the Insomnia changed to the whole new level. I took the chance to finish up all my co-op reports, logbooks and attachments needed to bind together. It doesn't feel the same like how it used to be before. I'm lack of motivations. I need good food, good time, good rest, and everything just like how it used to be. And the number of emails I'm getting everyday. Damn, I need a break. There is so much of things and all you can do is just to shut me up with emails? You need to take your own effort to solve those issues. Why calling me when I'm totally done with ya'll? 

Being in Uni for the 2nd day, was pretty good. There was still a lot of things to catch up, plus the birthday of someone special to me fell on the same day. We had arguments last night, which I think is totally irrelevent. But still, Happy Birthday. I will get your Baskin Robbins soon. I promise! It was great to come back home, looking at my cousin playing and I helped her on her homeworks. Brother been sleeping for the whole day to be exact. He lay himself on the couch and that's it. He is going nowhere. 

Took a nap, was it for 3 hours? LOL I got up when I hear mom came back home yelling at us for not collecting the clothes. Who cares? Haha. Then I received a call from my bro's for life, to go shisha together at Rojmaan, next to my uni. It was four of us including me, T, K and S. We had a good laugh, recapping old fun time and catching up with all four months being an intern. Made plans to hit club this coming Saturday night and arrange for holiday trip to Langkawi soon. Later, I had to rush back to Visha. She always need me for her assignment and I'm glad to help. Afterall, she is my best friend. So anything for her. We had a pretty good time with her family members around, watching some comedy movie and laugh out loud. 

I had some rough time with the girl I'm dating right now. Nah, I will just stop here. Time to get to bed already. Class at 8 am tomorrow. Heat Transfer. Damn!!! Whatever it is, just remember:




See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment